Sam the knicker nicker!

04:32 Posted In Edit This 2 Comments »
I had a few idea's about what to post as my second blog, but I have decided to introduce you to the boy in my life: Sam.

Sam is my nearly two year old chocolate labrador. I have to tell you that I love him to pieces, even though he is totally mad and silly. He loves eating, goofing around on the beach and making new human friends while out on his walks. Sam especially loves being chased around the yard while he has your bra clamped firmly in between his teeth: he is a terror for stealing underwear. To Sam, the tug of war we have when I am trying to get back which ever item of underwear he has managed to escape with is the most fun on earth! He always wins.

Now of course I have to say this, but Sam is pretty darn cute! How could you not fall in love with this?






This was Sam's first time on the beach. Being a typical lab, he adores water. The beach is probably his most favorite place in the world.






I don't want to bore you, so this is my last photo! This is Sam today with his friend Sasha.





I am just amazed that he has his tennis ball in his mouth and not a bra!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Love Sam, he's a serious cutie! My sister has a Scottie dog who used to go on "panty raids."

Emma said...

I hope he will grow out of it, but I'm not very hopeful!