My first blog

07:59 Posted In , , Edit This 4 Comments »
I feel as though I have just started a new job and am introducing myself to everyone!

''My name is Emma. I am a student. I am 29 years old, indeed I shall be 30 in just a few days time. I live in New Orleans. I love anything to do with food, especially the eating part. I have no idea why I set up a blog, although I do have a couple of friends who have told me that there are some great food groups and bloggers on here. I will have to go find them! I love dogs: I have a chocolate labrador who goes by the name of Sam. He never answers to it, so I don't think that is his name at all. ''

That is all I can think of. Hopefully you will be able to get to know me better the more I blog.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! Food bloggers are the nicest people, I promise. I felt so strange starting a food blog, and it's really been a lot of fun!
How exciting that you live in NOLA. I was born there (but I grew up in Texas). My brother, who's about your age, has lived in New Orleans for about 5 years now. It's a great city and it has such delicious food! I love going to visit him when I get the chance.
I love dogs, too, and chocolate labs are great. I grew up with a chocolate lab, and now I have a yellow lab mix. OK, enough with all of this random commentary. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Emma said...

Jessica, thank you so much for your lovely comment. I have to admit that it does feel a litle strange reading the blogs of people I don't even know; I hope that I shall stop feeling that way soon!

I love NOLA, it really is a great town to live in for so many different reasons, but the food has to be one of the best things about it. It is actually too easy to become lazy and to just go out to eat all the time. I dread to think of the weight I have put on since I moved here!

I saw your dog in your photo, he - or she! - is a beauty! I don't know if you found this, but chocolate labs do seem to be much more silly than black or yellow ones. That could be because Sam had taken after me a little too closely though!

Thank you again for leaving a comment. I'm sure I will be dropping by your blog again soon, your posts are wonderful to read!

Emma

Bathwater said...

I hope you will come to enjoy blogging, my advice make this space your own and don't share it with close family or friends and allow yourself to express your feelings.

I have had two blogs over 5 years the first I shutdown because to many family and ex's found it. But the reads and the comments make it worth coming back. Glad to meet you.

Emma said...

Thank you for leaving a comment for me! I'm not keeping this private but I haven't shouted about it from the rooftops yet either. I don't think my blogs will be very interesting!

Thank you for stopping by.